Looking for ideas for unique sentimental gifts, housewarming, or moving away gifts?
GIFT IDEAS – 3 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY OUR CUSTOM WATERCOLOUR PRINTS OF YOUR CURRENT OR FORMER HOME?
Many people will live in several properties over the course of their lifetime, often changing cities and even countries in the process. Each home will have its own place in the collective memories of the people who have lived there.Some of these homes may be more significant than others
What do you buy for the person or family who has everything? Well, our custom watercolour home prints are not only unique sentimental gifts designed to evoke cherished memories of a favourite house, but in time, they could become a collection of custom watercolour prints of properties owned by you or your loved ones.
Reason nº 1 – If you are looking for ideas for unique sentimental gifts for any of the following reasons: –
- New home purchase
- Moving away gifts
- Family gift
- Birthday gift
- Christmas gift
- treat for yourself
Or you are simply looking for a gift for somebody who already has everything, we think we´ve got you covered with this custom watercolour, digitally mastered wall art which we make to order.
Reason nº 2 – Our high-quality framed custom home prints are prepared at specialist printing facilities based in the UK, Europe, and the US and Australia. The digital images that we prepare on commercial software are printed on museum-quality paper using UV pigment-based inks.
What does museum-quality paper mean? – It means that the material used (ie cotton rag paper made from cotton pulp) is so durable and long lasting that it is of high enough quality to be used for museum purposes, which by their nature must be capable of long term preservation, permanent retention and frequent use.
Obviously, this also means that the paper needs to be carefully looked after and maintained.
In summary, this high performance, premium-quality heavyweight fine art print material with a smooth, clean finish. is extremely consistent and is designed to work perfectly with large, full colour graphics. The matte finish also emphasizes different highlights and tones in our artwork.
The qualities of the paper that we use, mean that we also prepare our custom home prints to the specific colour codes that match the printers. Original and official UV (pigment-based) inks are used to ensure that each print faithfully reproduces the tone, temperature and colour of the original image, which maintains consistency in the colours of our artwork.
This is not to be confused with the differences in colour that you may see between different computer monitors.
Reason nº 3 – The commitment to quality also extends to the wooden frames which are sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Known as the classic frame it is created from high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish.
The frame has a square profile measuring 20mm (front face) by 23mm (depth from wall). The colours we currently offer are Black, White and Natural.
Our framed custom watercolour home prints are also mounted, using a depth of 1.4mm, we currently only offer a snow white finish for the mount.
What are you waiting for! We hope that whatever of our suggested gift ideas/or any other that you had in mind (if so please let us know), has motivated you, and that the person who receives it will be delighted.
HOW TO ORDER YOUR CUSTOM WATERCOLOUR HOME PRINTS?
• Choose the size of the custom watercolour home print image that you want us to prepare and add any customizing text in the box provided.
• Upload a good quality non-copyrighted photo of your home via direct email to us on the contact form or to firstname.lastname@example.org
• By good quality we need a well composed colour image, with good contrast. The accepted range of pixels is between 2000px & 5000px. For further guidance please refer to our sheet which accompanies each of our custom products. Remember, the better the original photo, the greater the prospects of preparing the image that you are happy with.
• Preferred formats are jpeg or png. (if you have any doubts about an image just let us know).
• Once you have agreed on the image we will send it for print production. Given that we will work with you on the initial image the dispatch date will be variable. Printing and delivery is then likely to take between 10 and 14 business days.
Some of these notes are repetitions of our earlier comments, but please bear with us as they are important to us.
• After Care is an important issue for us. Our aim is to always ensure that you are happy with the purchase of your custom watercolour home prints, but if there is a problem please contact us and we will do our best to reach a solution
• The Colours that you see in our product images may vary slightly from computer to computer or computer to phone/tablet due to different colour monitors. For this reason, they may also differ from the printed image that you receive.
• None of our artwork is hand drawn or hand painted. The image is handmade because we can digitally manipulate the image by hand to create the home print with the custom watercolour effect.
The benefit to you is that by using this method we can prepare proofs and make changes quickly to suit your needs, which would just not be viable with paintings/sketches prepared conventionally by hand.
• We currently only provide framed custom watercolour home prints here and offer unframed home prints on our ETSY shop .
Similarly, if you would prefer another size, format or quality of paper or frame, please feel free to contact us for information/quotes on other options.